Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What We Sent Our Compassion Kids... January

We have set a goal to send mail to our Compassion International kids on the 6th of each month... I have it marked on my phone calendar... and hopefully a monthly post here of what we sent will go a long way in keep us on track with this endeavor...

So here's what we sent in January:

First up Hudson and Meadow painted these Valentines Templates... (I have been itching to have them do this project since I pinned it months ago).

We also sent a snowman building activity:
And a letter on some heart stationary:
What do you send your Compassion Kids?


Yvonne Reynolds said...

These are great! Thank you for linking up and for sharing what you sent to your Compassion kids this month!

Jill Foley said...

Awesome - I'm sure your sponsored kids will love them!

Share This Idea!