Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What We Sent Our Compassion Kids... January

We have set a goal to send mail to our Compassion International kids on the 6th of each month... I have it marked on my phone calendar... and hopefully a monthly post here of what we sent will go a long way in keep us on track with this endeavor...

So here's what we sent in January:

First up Hudson and Meadow painted these Valentines Templates... (I have been itching to have them do this project since I pinned it months ago).


We also sent a snowman building activity:
And a letter on some heart stationary:
What do you send your Compassion Kids?

2 comments:

Yvonne Reynolds said...

These are great! Thank you for linking up and for sharing what you sent to your Compassion kids this month!

Jill Foley said...

Awesome - I'm sure your sponsored kids will love them!

Share This Idea!