Friday, January 24, 2014

Meet Manly...

So last week at gymnastics I was part of a very lovely conversation about...
Bunnies!!!  Which of course made me think... hmm a bunny would be a nice little addition to the Scott Farm.

Then as if she read my mind my sweet friend Miranda  sent me a text asking if we might want to rabbit sit for her while she is in Vancouver with her wee baby Henry at Children's Hospital... (by the way you can donate to Hope for Henry and help out this spectacular family by clicking any of the previous links).

It was perfect... like a free trial... and so meet Manly:
Ermagosh a bunny!!!

Manly is very calm and gentle... he even let the children comb his fur...
Welcome to the bunny spa!
We're not decided yet if we will get a bunny of our own we are for sure enjoying our little furry friend's company...


 

No comments:

Share This Idea!